Re: Kel from Sally/need bladder doctor

Wed Sep 5 07:36:39 2001

Sally, Thank you for your input. Maybe our adhesion pain will go away after a year. I pray that it will. Is your adhesion pain still the same as before surgery? As for the "Bladder Lifting," it was supposed to help the incontinence, but I haven't noticed any change. After battling this adhesion mess with Drs. I am very hesitant to go to a Doc for this bladder thing as I don't think it is a cut and dry diagnosis so..... I live in a small town in NM. We have 2 urologists and I have been to both of them though it has been about a year and a half. I was not real impressed with them. I also went to Colorado to see one, he said he wouldn't even treat me as I had had too many surgeries and he thought I had nerve damage. I think the only testings I have had were the 2 IVP's and a urodynamic. (These were done over a year ago) I don't just lose urine when I laugh or cough, I lose it when I breathe.Ha! Thanks again for your input. Kel

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Sally Grigg" <lostcst@mcn.org> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 8:53 PM Subject: Kel from Sally/need bladder doctor

>

>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: