Kel from Sally/need bladder doctor

Tue Sep 4 21:51:44 2001

Dear Kel, I had my surgery June 28 in Penn. and am still having pain. I don't think its from the operation, but everyone is saying to wait a year?????? and see. As to the bladder, I've always peed every other fifteen minutes and as soon as I go, I have to go again immediately and then I get another 15 minutes. I've given up trying to find out why or fix it. But yours is different, you have to find an answer, as its more serious and hurts. I don't know what to say.

Did anyone write down the size of your bladder in any of the reports? Did you have a lot of catheterizing done at any point in your life? Bladder lifting in itself could cause problems of all kinds of nature, given that its not a normal bodily function. I think I can feel my urine moving also. I have stress incontinence but only when I laugh or cry or cough or sneeze. It is not accompanied by pain. I'm sure you drink a lot of water, but just asking, as its really important.

The pain sounds important, I'm afraid I'm going to have to suggest you go to a urologist,too. WHERE DO YOU LIVE? Did Dr. Redan have any suggestions as to a good one. I know a couple of bad ones but they're both in Northern California. (That's supposed to be funny, I'm getting sick here, I know.) I wish I could help you, but all I can say is I'll pray for you and send you lots of good thoughts and hugs and much love, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: