Re: I've Got Something Weird Going On...

From: Wally (
Thu Aug 30 23:14:05 2001


Watch your temperature & if you start too feel sick in the tummy, go to the doctor! It could be an infection. If the pain becomes worse or intollerable, or the lump bigger, go to the doctor!!!!

We really can't be complacent about our pain, we have to continually keep our doctors up to date, or we will never be believed or change their opinion about adhesions. It is up to us to make a difference.

Please Lesa....look after yourself, ask questions,research & go to your doctor!

Hope you feel better soon,

Love, hugs & cheers

Jo (Australia) At Thu, 30 Aug 2001, Lesa wrote: >
>Hello Everyone,
>The last couple of days I've been having some pain in a new area. I've
>got about a thirteen inch scar going from about two inches above where
>my belly buttion used to be down to the lowest part possible below. Last
>night I went to massage the area or something because it hurt and I have
>a noticable bulge on the side of my scar that never has been there
>before. It feels hard like scar tissue and throbs and is also really
>tender to the touch. I can't imagine what it could be. Any ideas? I
>hate going to the doctor for every little thing and I thought I'd wait
>until I see the pain management doctor next Thursday. If anyone has had
>something like this I'd sure be interested in knowing.
>Love to all,

Positive Affirmation

Say this with your hands above your head (victory style) and repeat three times: I'm Alive I'm Alert I'm a LOT of fun!!

That should get you smiling!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: