Notes and Thoughts

Sat Aug 25 22:47:53 2001

Dear Friends:

Rather than send a bunch of individual e-mails, I thought I would do a "group" thing here.

HELEN C - Have a grand time on your vacation.

KELLY MURRAY - Good to see you back.

COLETTE - Glad you haven't lost your sense of humor. I enjoy the e-mails greatly.

MARIANNE - I've got my purple hat - and a coat sweater to match ;)

MILLIE - Thanks for sharing your hubby with me on MSN *grin* Ed has a really enjoyable sense of humor.

LILLIAN - Sorry you're having a bad stretch of it. I'm allergic to pain - it makes me break out in hurt.

ROSE - At least you have your psych on your side and understanding what you are going through.

SALLY - Sweet Sally, always there to lend us your shoulder. *Hugs*

LESA - Glad you're getting some relief from the Vicodin.

TONI - Gatlinburg? Heart-shaped jacuzzi? Did you at least THINK of the rest of us???? Glad you enjoyed yourself Sweetie *hugs*

I'm limiting myself at the computer right now. I'm receiving 100+ e-mail a day, and it takes me at least 3 hours to read everything. It's too much to attempt all in one stretch, so I tackle it in three or four bunches each day. I do try to turn on one or another of my chat programs whenever I'm on, and I always end up talking to someone, which lengthens the time I spend sitting, which increases the pain.

I have a doctor's appt. coming up this week, which I am hopeful will bring some results. But I found out last week that pain patients in New Brunswick have no rights to treatment like they do in the US. Bummer.

Meanwhile, I continue to try to make order out of chaos here at home. Have three rooms out of seven completely done, but have to make curtains for the laundry room and Shawn's room to finish them off, and then get the other house packed up and moved over here. I take it an hour or so at a time and then rest. Can't do much more unless I want to fall flat on my face, and I can't pack/unpack/move stuff and keep my cane handy enough to grab when I need it. Life sux.

Love you all and keeping my prayers and candles going.

Nancy in NB

ICQ #9683431

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: