Re: hi !!!!!!!!

From: Rose Lunn (
Fri Aug 24 14:08:16 2001


I had that kind of pain in my butt once and it was some kind of fissure (sp?). I had to use some antibiotic suppositories for a few weeks and NO sex! I don't know if it would be worth it to have another colonoscopy to check for that kind of tear. I don't think it had anything to do with my ARD stuff.

I just had to change doctors because the one I had for 9 years pulled the same kind of about face with me. Instead of being caring, she turned very sarcastic and hard to get referrals or pain meds from. Well, doctors are people too, so maybe it isn't so hard to understand that when faced with someone with a chronic pain condition that they just get totally frustrated! But it would be nice if they would just admit it rather chasing one away with their behaviour.

Hang in there!

kcmo rose

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: