Sally & Cleaning

Mon Aug 20 22:51:01 2001

Dear Sweet Sally:

I'm sure your living area is respectably "lived-in", relative to your illness and post-surgery condition.

If you want to change your hubby's tune, send him up here for a couple of hours - I can only partially unpack due to the on-going construction of my new computer & crafts room, new dining room, and additional living room, so I have almost every corner stacked with boxes of craft supplies, china, crystal, ornaments, etc., PLUS we have hardly brought anything over from Chester's house - Shawn's toys, dressers, dishes, furniture, and all the other stuff that we had dug out of storage in the trailer because I felt a need for it that hasn't gotten brought back yet.

I'm sure when he got back to the Inn, he would sweep you off your feet and tell you what a fine housekeeper you are ;)

And thanks everyone for the congrats. Janet, I know exactly how you felt when your kitties were once again in bed with you - my two have had the full run of the house for 3 months, and it felt a little strange last night to have four of us in the bed, especially when two were shedding like crazy *LOL*

Nancy in NB

ICQ #9683431

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: