Re: question

Sun Aug 19 21:02:16 2001

Janet, I think if you are having three periods a month you need to consult your OBGYN. Your pills may not be strong enough . I don't know about the endo after care but I do know about breakthru bleeding with the pill. Hope your doing well . Love and Hugs Lillian

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: