Re: To Cathy from Sally

Wed Aug 15 21:50:34 2001

Dear Cathy, I hope you get better and better, and please don't think me a spoil sport but if you are taking any medications for pain, you can't drink.I know everyone's going to hate me for that one, But I still see Amber's cold face and know that alcohol and two pills did it. So forgive me my morbidity, and let me tell you a story of my morning. The chocolate llama got out. Everyone on the ranch tried to get him back in the pasture. No go. I finally went up the mountain to the grazing areas and with baby carrots in one hand and alfalfa in the other, I gave him a good look at what I had and then turned around and very slowly walked away. He followed me right back into the pasture as good as gold. I think he was trying to tell me that it was time for me to take charge of the animals again. The cows were very happy to see me, too. They started mooing their heads off, they wanted food. (I feed them more than anyone else, of course) Anyway, love and prayers, and I don't mean to preach, I just worry about mixing meds and alcohol. Forgive me for interfering, Love, Sally

>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: