Re: My operation video / Sally

Wed Aug 15 09:00:07 2001

Dear Sally, Oh, how well you've worded my feelings exactly, as to shoving the tape down the throats of those Drs. who say we're nuts!!!! You are not hostile... just honest, and with GOOD reason!!! I'd be very interested in seeing what they found during your lysis. Love, Millie

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Sally Grigg" <lostcst@mcn.org> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 11:46 PM Subject: My operation video / Sally

>
> Dear friends, I just spent the last two hours watching a two hour video of
my > adhesion surgery with Dr. Reich and Redan. Yes, the camera was actually
inside > my abdomen and it was incredible. My adhesions were big massive columns
filled > with tissue, blood, and nerves connecting everything (not really) , then
there > were long stringy ones connecting things, then ones wrapped around my
> intestines. He gently moved all of my organs and intestines around and
removed > the adhesions. It's no wonder we hurt so much, dear friends, if you could
have > seen what was inside of me and probably most of you, you would be amazed.
I'd > like to send a copy to every doctor who's ever said its all in my mind and
> shove it down their throats.Sorry, for that display of hostility, but
after 35 > years, I think I'm entitled to some. I also don't know if they'll come
back or > not, but I really, really, really hope not. If anyone wants a copy, I'll
try > to have some made. It's a mind blower. It's also gross and and not for the
> faint of heart. Love, Sally
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: