back and forth

Thu Jul 5 02:11:10 2001

O.K., by now everyone is sick of hearing about my bowels, being in recupe and not sleeping much...I know it's midnight. (past)...however, I had the best bowel movement...naturally....since I've had surgeory. I guess it takes a while, builds up into alot of pain first, then with alot of effort, will come. (hurts stitches to push). I'm sorry I have no patience and sound like a whiney baby. Sometimes it's hard to tell if I'm getting better or not. It's such a slow progress. Though it's midnight, I'm glad it came, and now I think I can sleep(on my back again). Marianne P.S. in case you wonder, I write so much, 'cause I've been locked up in this house for 6 days. No one visits me(literally-not even my family), and my husband works in the sun all day (and it's 106 in AZ) he's too tired to talk to me. I'm just lonely right now. I have no kids, and because I was sick all the time many friends have abandoned me. (They were never friends at all, if you think about it). You can't be too much fun when you're sick.

Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: