Hi Marianne - Re: back and forth

Thu Jul 5 11:42:04 2001

Hi Marianne --

Don't worry about writing so much. That's why we are here. As for your old friends, good riddance if they dumped you for being sick. Your new ones will not do that to you. And you won't be sick forever -- you are still healing, and you will get much better.

And, you can too be fun when you are sick. Just in different ways, that's all. :)

I hope your hubby grows more compassionate with the passage of time. Remember he has to learn to deal with this too...obviously we think, as patients, that we are entitled to receive the lion's share of love and support. Spouses need it too, in a big way. They have a load that is, to them, at least as heavy as ours. I find by trying to focus on my hubby's needs, it makes him feel better. Then he is more willing to try to help me. Everyone benefits. It ain't easy! But it is do-able.

We did see some fireworks on the 3rd...the towns of Cave Creek/Carefree hold them on the 3rd and the 4th. Last night we stayed home and cooked on the grill. On the 3rd, it had rained before the fireworks show and cooled things off just beautifully!!! We all enjoyed the show very much. Last night it was really hot (no rain) so we opted not to go.

I hope you all had a marvelous holiday! Feel better soon Marianne, hugs to you all!

Love,

Lynda M. in AZ

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: