Does this sound familar to anyone?

Tue Jun 12 14:20:37 2001

Hello everyone I have a question for you. I am new to the adhesion problems.I just recently found that I had adhesions they were removed in march of this year but my question is this. My doctor didnt really explain much to me so I have had to find alot of information on my own. After the surgury to remove the adhesions my doctor told me that my overies were covered with scar tissue that my uterus was connected to the muscle wall that my bowels were connected to my uterus and that I have uterine prolapse. Now I am only 23. The reason I had the surgury was because I was always in pain in my pelvic area. Well once again I am experienceing the pain basicly in the same area with the same pulling sharp pain and cramping. My doctors have just dropped me because I have so many problems they dont know what to do with me. Im told I have diverticulosis,IBS, Hital hernia, ulcers,and Uterine Prolapse. Most doctors just think Im crazy because Im so young. Has anyone out there had these problems, does anyone know if the adhesions could come back so soon and what kind of doctor should I go to in order to get some relief. Sometimes I wonder myself how sain I am but I do know that something is wrong with me and really need some advise! Thank You!

--
Julie Morris

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: