Re: Helping Dr. David Wiseman with his mailing list

Thu May 24 08:59:05 2001

Chrissie,

I am laughing my head off right now! I don't know what you are referring to when you say STD. There is only one thing that I know STD stands for......Sexually Transmitted Disease. Now go back and read your email saying that each time.....really quite the hoot!!!

Love ya baby!

--
Karla

> ----- Original Message ----- From: Chrissy492@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 7:45 AM Subject: Re: Helping Dr. David Wiseman with his mailing list

Thanks Audra! How sweet of you to say I'm not nosey.......tee hee, wait till you get to know me better.....LOL It's ok if you can't reply right away, don't worry about that. Sometimes I don't reply for days and when I do, the subject is gone and I make people go...hmmmmmmmmm. Nothing new for this red head...LOL I've been fighting with my STD (from work) man, it's like pulling teeth, but I think that I've got it this time..at least I hope I do...my husband is doing the kibby on the floor about money issues. I keep telling him he can help by bringing his lunch to work instead of buying lunch everyday! My silly man! As soon as I have my STD going, then I'm going to file to SS. I did call a lawyer and she said to wait for 3 months, then fill out all the paperwork, and when they deny me, she will take my case. PHEW! Give some hugs and kisses to your 3 year old honey bunny! Love and Hugs to you Audra, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: