Re: off-beat humor

Thu May 24 09:25:33 2001

Oh no! We can't use Dr. Kevorkian as a dart board. Right about now he is my idol! My only regret is that he is in prison. Not that I would ever go thru with using his services, but I would be lying if I said I hadn't thought of it. Why is it we can assist our pets in living pain free and can make the decision to end their suffering, but we can't do it for ourselves?

In my mind Dr. Kevorkian is as close to a savior as it gets. But then we all know my mind don't we!!! LOL

My dartboard (if I had one) would have the picture of my surgeon...the idiot who after performing 26 unsuccessful laparotomies still wanted to do it ONE more time! In my mind he has a sharp pointed dart stuck right up his......................................................................... ....... nose! LOL

Love ya!

--
Karla

Love ya all! Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: Lgapmon@aol.com To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 1:32 PM Subject: Re: off-beat humor

> In a message dated 05/22/2001 7:57:13 PM US Mountain Standard Time, > Hchalm@aol.com writes: > > << Wonderful!!! Can I add one, oh I just have to, this one is bad tho', but > can > we have a pin-up of the doc that did this to us and use it as a dart board. > >> > > roflol I tried to think of a way to incorporate the quacks that did this to > us in the list...also, because I was in a snit when I first started dreaming > these up -- having one of THOSE days and annoyed with people for breathing > too loud e.g. -- the first person I imagined for the pin-up was Dr. > Kevorkian! <VBG> BUT I thought I would try to be a good girl and stay > up-beat. > > I do like your idea though, about using a picture of the evil doctor(s) as a > dart board....LOLOLOL....darts with little gunpowder points that exploded on > impact would be appropriate. }:^} > > <<One more, this one is better, don't use felt tip pens while doing your hour > long puzzle in the bathroom, as the sweat dripping from your brow makes the > words run together., OK thought of another one. I've asked my husband for > help with a lot of things but I've yet to go as far as ask, yet, to please, > in the name of god, get this out of me, so please keep a spoon handy in the > bathroom, just in case. >> > > REALLY good ones, I like those!! Let's make the list longer and put those > on. Thanks!!!!! > > Love, > > Lynda M. in AZ >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: