Re: what a wonderful day

Wed May 16 21:48:35 2001

Sally, I know your feelings all too well!......hang in there. I hope you soon have a surgery date and brighter pain-free days in your future (or at least much better)! Hopefully you are one step closer to relief of pain. I know I will never be normal again but "much better" is good too.

I know what you mean about living in the country because I do too. I do have neighbors on one side of our road but everyone stays quiet and to themselves, and I live here 30 years now....there are maybe 10 houses in a mile. I wouldn't be able to handle all the noise etc. from living in a town but it can get pretty lonely when your business is at home. Where I live you don't have to worry about break-ins and can leave doors un-locked for the most part.....it seems funny to me when customers come here and lock their car doors and stuff because they are use to living in the city.

I had a real good day again today with the belly. I still have the hip problems or whatever that is, but even that has been behaving much better now that I am back on the crutch again. I definitely won't be taking chances with that for awhile again though because when I sat the wrong way today something moved in my hip again and I got quite a pain from that.

Don't know if I will ever get into your area but if I do I will definitely look you up....my son just moved away from California and I never got out there.

Maybe we could meet when you come to PA but I never can promise since I never know how my hip is and it still would be a 1-1/2 hour drive for me to Scranton. We did get a van last year which has greatly helped my traveling....sitting in a low car was murder on the hip so I didn't go anywhere!

Hope you feel a bit more comfortable today! JEAN

Thought for the day: "Actions speak louder than Words"

>----- Original Message -----
From: Sally Grigg To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 8:09 PM Subject: Re: what a wonderful day

Dear Jean, HOW WONDERFUL. It's really great to hear news like that. It gives me a lift. I've sent in all of the information for my surgery in Penn. and hope to be there soon. I can feel the adhesions growing and growing. I feel like there is an alien being invading my abdomen like that old movie with the plants taking over people's bodies and ultimately the earth. Creepy, huh? Well, anyway, thank you for the uplift. Love, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: