what a wonderful day

Wed May 16 02:18:18 2001

Just had to tell everyone what a wonderful day I had for the first time in years!!!!!

I was actually SINGING and bobbing along to the music in the car on the way home from one of my clients tonight.....didn't feel like doing that in years either!! My husband just looked at me in shock and smiled! That's how I "USE TO" act! It did help that my client finally paid up on his $1000 debt too (LOL)!

The BIG high today is that my belly feels sooo good I am in shock!!! I lost weight (15 lbs. this past year) so none of my summer slacks fit me so I found a pair of lycra I had out-grown....I thought, "oh man even if they fit I won't be able to stand the tight waist-band"....guess what....IT DID NOT HURT AT ALL!!!! I had them on all day and night and felt comfortable, no bloating, no pain or anything! I have actually been using my stomach muscles and holding my stomach in now and couldn't do that for years either! I figured after I would eat supper it would bother me....nope, nothing!

Even my hip, groin and butt was the best it as been in a long time all day today.....hopefully not talking too soon with this one! I felt alive & human again!!

Well....I had a very busy and long day with customers here today, deliveries and artwork and I just got done so I better get to bed before I make things bad again since it is 3:20AM.

I just wanna kiss my wonderfully nice doctor.....oh well, guess my hubby will have to do (LOL)! JEAN

Thought for the day: "Actions speak louder than Words"

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: