Re: GONE AWHILE STILL PROBLEMS

Sun May 13 21:44:53 2001

By the way, if you ever find a way out of the laxative rat race let me know.....I have tried everything before and after the laxative dependency and NOTHING helps other than laxatives, not even adhesion surgery. My first partial obstructions were left go too many years and this is the result of it. Jean . . .

** The greatest Gift of all ......... is the gift of love**

>----- Original Message -----
From: "toni welsh" <twelsh1@hotmail.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2001 10:19 PM Subject: GONE AWHILE STILL PROBLEMS

I was reading posts for awhile, and was wanting to ask some of you girls about the constipation thing AGAIN! I have been taking laxatives for 3 years, and I do not go without them. I normally take them all the time, but lately I have not been taking the time to take it. I did not go for over five days, and on the sixth day I took 4 tablets senekot, and it woke me up at 5 in the morning, and I felt alot of cramping, it normally works after about ten hours, and it was only 5 hours after taking it. I got up and could not get the stool to go out, and the PAIN felt like I was going to explode, it hurt EXTREMELY bad for about 15 minutes, and I finally yelled to get husband up. The pain was strong, and was all the way through the rectum, it was SO hard! He kept telling me to relax, and I fu=inally went, SOME, but the whole day after this happens, the whole area is sore to touch. Can this be a sign of an obstruction> I have not had bowel movements with out senekot for two years, except the 2 weeks I had diarreha, and pain in upper area! That was weird too, that was in march of this year! ADHESSIONS are ruining my life, and I am SICK and TIRED of beoing addicted to laxatives, I have not gone to drs much lately, they do not want to help me here!

HELP!

TOni

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: