GONE AWHILE STILL PROBLEMS

Sun May 13 21:17:11 2001

I was reading posts for awhile, and was wanting to ask some of you girls about the constipation thing AGAIN! I have been taking laxatives for 3 years, and I do not go without them. I normally take them all the time, but lately I have not been taking the time to take it. I did not go for over five days, and on the sixth day I took 4 tablets senekot, and it woke me up at 5 in the morning, and I felt alot of cramping, it normally works after about ten hours, and it was only 5 hours after taking it. I got up and could not get the stool to go out, and the PAIN felt like I was going to explode, it hurt EXTREMELY bad for about 15 minutes, and I finally yelled to get husband up. The pain was strong, and was all the way through the rectum, it was SO hard! He kept telling me to relax, and I fu=inally went, SOME, but the whole day after this happens, the whole area is sore to touch. Can this be a sign of an obstruction> I have not had bowel movements with out senekot for two years, except the 2 weeks I had diarreha, and pain in upper area! That was weird too, that was in march of this year! ADHESSIONS are ruining my life, and I am SICK and TIRED of beoing addicted to laxatives, I have not gone to drs much lately, they do not want to help me here!

HELP!

TOni

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: