Re: To Missy

Thu May 10 00:09:40 2001

Dear Missy:

I am so happy to hear that you are finally being taken care of. Gee, seems like insurance helps one be treated like a real human being. Finally, you have gotten the relief that you needed; you are on your way Missy - I can see that Winnabeggo in the future for you. It was a very long and tough road for you from the time you posted that you couldn't get your medicals from the clinic; we came a long way and through you I did learn a lot with dealing with the medical community. I learned much from you, as I cannot bare the thought of anyone suffering so in hearing your plea, made me all the more determined to be able to take the medical community on face to face, phone call to phone call, and I learned that they can be taken on - that one can deal with them and win (perhaps only small battles, but they were battles that were won). I do believe in my finding the strength to take on the medical field it also gave you the strength to take on the medical field, and are now being taken care of. Love to you Missy.

Helen Chalmers

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: