Re: To Missy

Thu May 10 01:16:55 2001

Helen: It's taken alot of courage for me to fight this fight, I am a very docile and gentle person, but through you and the people who encouraged me every step of the way I finally got the courage to go on and fight. I still can't believe the difference just having Medicaid makes. It seems I've gone from a nonentity to a human being just with the issuance of a plastic card. I just don't understand it. It hardly seems fair, but at this point I am not going to ask I am just going to be thankful for the good things that have finally happened. I want to thank everyone for their support and understanding during some of my tougher days, you especially Helen. I know that there were days you could of gladly knocked my stubborn docile head off, but finally I am at a place that I feel I can make progress towards some permanent relief. I just hope I don't end up disillusioned again and hurt.....but then I don't think i'll ever let a dr or hospital treat me the way I had been treated in the past thanks to what I've learned in the last few months. Thank you again for caring, but please keep the prayers going as I keep you and all the ARD'ers in my prayers daily. Love and blessings, Missy **HUGS**

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: