what to do? long

Fri May 4 23:14:52 2001

Hello Everyone, I have not wrote in a while but I read everyday. I ham having a hard time and really do not know what to do. I have had 5 surgeries so far, I suffer from adhesions and ovarian remnant.My last surgery was Dec8,2000 and it was for ovarian remnant, within 2 months I found out I had it again and I have a cyst that is causing really bad pain, the doctor decided it was time to remove it again. So I was suppose to have had surgery Thursday,but at the last minute they could not do it, so it was cancelled(I was mad I had to do bowel prep). The surgery is suppose to be Tuesday May8, and I am scared to death. I am on MS contin for the pain but it does not help the pain. I know if they can get the piece I would have alot less pain, but the risk with surgery are scaring me so bad. The doctors cancelled the first surgery so that they could get a cancer doctor involved because of the adhesions.My husband thinks that surgery is a good idea because I don't do anything and I have a hard time just taking care of my 2 kids and I have a really hard time doing anything.Also after the last surgery my incision got infected and had to be reopened and I was put in the hospital 3 days and then I got another infection and had to have another surgery and spent another 3 days in the hospital. I know no one can tell me what to do but if anyone has any positive words I really needs some...this is really hard right now...thanks for listening, it really helps to be able to express myself and know people understand..........Chris

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: