Adhesions Quilt...It is possible to include pictures!!!

Wed Feb 28 12:35:13 2001

YES, it is possible to include your picture along with your story on the Adhesions Quilt!!! For example: Kath L. Findlay has included her picture with her story.

To view her picture: Scroll down to first-names that begin with the letter, " K." I have no idea how this is done!!

Hopefully, someone "in the know" will share instructions on how to do this.

Helen ( from Minnesota )

~ ~ ~ ~

At Wed, 28 Feb 2001, Janet Karam wrote:

I love your idea Jean....wonder if they could incorporate the pics with our stories on the quilt?

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Jean (from PA)" <creative@enter.net> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 10:09 PM Subject: Just a Suggestion!

Wouldn't it be nice to have a Photo Album on the site??

I was just on the totallyhip.org forum and they added photos of people who post on there. Pretty neat, then you can see what people look like that you talk to.

I also have allot of hip problems & have had 3 hip replacements (2 on same hip last year). I just sent them my photograph and also my hip x-rays to add.

I went there to check out about hip replacements that have been recalled....can you believe that, now I also have to check if that is the brand they just put in me last year!!!

P.S. no,I can't afford to "fund" a photo album (just a suggestion)....have enough keeping up with my many health problems and costs. Having a problem just saving my home-based business....I don't have orders or can't work I don't earn money (no benefits)! JEAN (from PA)

--
Jean (from PA)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: