Re: Millie

Tue Feb 27 07:52:35 2001

Hey Millie,

I have not received the results from the exray yet.The wait is making me nuts. I want tell you about my sister she was killed by a drunk driver in July of 2000.I miss her everyday she was so beautiful and caring.I like having someone to talk with about my problems mental and physical. I thought my life would end when hers did. She lost her son the year before and she was so sad.The pain she felt was so enormous that there was nothing we could do to make her feel better.Well God took her home I know it was best for her because now she is with my nephew and her son.It helps sometimes for me to look around and see thepeople beside me and know how terrible their pain would be if I left them.I want you to know that even though we have to endure such physical pain there will be a time when its gone. I am native american and I feel there are forces around us that guide us when we start to fall.I go outside and sit in the quiet and listen to the wind and the trees and sometimes I hear my sister telling me don't give up I am here with you.I hope some of what I have told you may help please go talk to a dr. Please keep looking for someone to help you.Because talking to you has helped me so.And remember there are angels watching over you. With Loving care Dawn

P.S. I need you

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: