Re: post op pain

Mon Feb 26 04:41:35 2001

Millie,, I am so sorry for your loss, I can identify a little bit in that area with you as well. My mom has not passed away, but she has a life threatning debilitating disease called scleraderma. I don't know if you have ever heard of that, but it is a awful disease and she can't use her hands anymore at this point and it looks like it isn't getting any better. I am also miles away from her, I look at her at age 49 and then I look at myself at age 27 and think "My God why do we have to go through this at such a young age"? Thank you so much for your support and listening, I have been keeping up with your posts and I am so sorry for all of the awful things that the doctors have said to you, I can relate because they have all said awful things to me to. Sometimes it does make you just want to give up, but I know we can't do that, I hope in a few months things work out and you are able to have surgery with Dr Redan..I believe you would have so much needed relief. I am praying for you. In Friendship Stacey

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: