Re: To soon for Adhesions???

Sun Feb 18 13:43:00 2001

Millie, You and I are in the same boat!!!! I just had my unneeded hysterectomy.....diagnosis of endometriosis what a bunch of crap! My surgery was three days before yours on the 26th!!! Of course pathology showed NO endometriosis. Only my bladder "superglued" to my uterus (the docs words) How are you feeling now?? Are you up and around?? How are your incisions?? Please let me know.....I cant believe how close are surgeries are!

Deb

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Millie To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2001 3:23 PM Subject: Re: To soon for Adhesions???

Deb, I can't get my message through to Colette. It keeps returning. Would it work if I tried to send it as adhesions@adhesions.org? Please let me know how to reach her,because we both are in the same boat. Thanks. Millie

From: Debbie Smith To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2001 12:02 PM Subject: Re: To soon for Adhesions???

Millie, Yes I did have an unnecessary hysterectomy only three weeks ago. That's when I found out that my bladder had meshed together with my uterus from adhesions from my two C-sections. Of course they didn't know that till they got in there. I heard so many ridiculous diagnoses...you wouldn't believe it! Please know I am slow to recover and I can't "go" either. Its been 4 days....and I'm bloated bigtime and so uncomfortable......maybe I need some MOM......lol Deb

From: Millie To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2001 11:26 AM Subject: Re: To soon for Adhesions???

Deb, I am in the same boat as Colette. I went to the e.r. last night, and they did put i.v. on me and they did xrays that showed severe constipation. Deb, have you had a hysterectomy? I did, and for no good cause. All the organs looked pretty good, she said. I am trying milk of magnesia to see if I can go. I told the ob/gyn that I have only had 2 decent bm's since Jan.31. She laughed and called me her colicky baby. I am so upset. I hope that it doesn't turn into an obstruction. Millie

From: Debbie Smith To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2001 11:17 AM Subject: Re: To soon for Adhesions???

Adhesions usually start to form 7 days after surgery up to about 4 to 6 weeks.........according to my doc .....so do all my medical books with stats......hope this helps you........Deb

From: Colette To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2001 10:36 AM Subject: To soon for Adhesions???

Well yesterday i was in so much pain i ended up in the ER. Which they did nothing for me. I asked the dr if it was possible that i might have ahesions and he said it was to soon! Lets see oct.13 i had a laperascopy, and hysterectomy on dec1,2000. is it possible its too soon? My pain is on my left side and it travels to my lower left area in the pelvic area and its very sharp and intense, i feel like i have to have a BM but can't the pain is so intense. No matter what i take its not doing a thing. They wanted to call my Gyn and have him order a barium X-ray thing but i heard those were god awfull and to tell you the truth the pain that i'm in there is no way. They gave me nothing i was there for 6 hrs. I have a GI apptment on march 6 i truely don't know if i can make it that long but these ER rooms are retarded. Right now i'm hurting my husband yells at me because i tell him i should of OD the first time. I'm so depressed and tired of living in pain. And no one will do a thing i should'nt have to live like this!

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: