Re: pain is back

Sun Nov 26 00:30:00 2000

Dear Jodi,

I know how you feel, I am so sorry to hear that your pain has returned. I am 5 weeks post op and having some disturbing pain back again. I wish that I had some answers for you ( and for me). I think that I have proberly been too active, as I felt so good to begin with, maybe that is the trap, you feel really good for a couple of weeks and then whamo, the pain is a warning that you have done too much, or walked for too long, etc, I don't know, but that seems to be a pattern with me, I feel really good in the morning when I wake , then as the day goes by I find myself less able to cope with pain and standing etc, until the end of my day when by this time I am full on aching and grumpy, it just does'nt seem fair, does it!. Last night I went to a party, I stood all night, and today I am really suffering, It felt really good to be out and socializing and having a few drinks with friends etc, today I feel hobbled, I can barely walk , but I now know my limitaitons, and I will be more careful. I know this has'nt been much help to you, but I just wanted you to know that I care and understand what you are going through. I wish I could do more.

With love and prayers

Helen G (Australia)

>----- Original Message -----
From: jodi <robinson_ljodi@hotmail.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2000 12:43 AM Subject: pain is back

> I don't know what to think I was doing great no pain and feeling good
> after surgery now the pain is back and so much stronger than before it
> has been 3 weeks today since surgery , I was in so much pain last night
> i couldnt sleep and all i could do was cry I had to start back with the
> pain meds I just hope this doesnt mean the surgery was a failure I just
> need some answers as to why the pain is back so much stronger than
> before.
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: