Thanks Jaynie

Sun Nov 26 00:30:21 2000

Dear Jaynie,

Thanks for your wonderful words, My gas pain is still bad in the mornings and after I eat, but it is beginning to ease off, my lower back still aches when I sit/stand for longer than 1/2 hour but I am learning to change positions, so not to aggrivate it. I thought that I may have had a UTI, I went back to my Gyno for follow up and had some tests done but they came back negative, which I was abit disappointed with. I was hopeing that what was causing me to ache. I go to see him again in 6 weeks, by then I should have healed internally from my surgery and we can go from there. My Gyno said the same thing as you, it has only been 4 weeks and wait until you heal properly, the wind pain will go as the inflamation from my bowels settles down (I hope so) and stay away from fruit with skins and eat low residue diet. Since I have already been doing this, I will bide my time and wait and see what happens. You can buy the acidophylis drinks and pill here so I will give those a go for my bowels and see if that makes a difference. I hope that you are doing OK and feeling abit better, it is so nice to have the support received here, I don't know how I would cope without it. On a brighter note, I went out to a party last night, (first big night out for months) and it was great, dancing etc, I managed to stand all night, the alchol deadened some of the pain, but today I am very sad and sorry for myself, but I figure it was worth it, it gets to the point some times when yoiu think I don't care anymore, and it certainly has put me in a better frame of mind today (not body though) and I feel more able to have a laugh about my problems and think I will survive.

thanks to all

Love and kisses

Helen G (Australia)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: