Re: ADHESIONS digest 718

Sat Nov 25 17:19:12 2000

TO HELEN AND CHRISSY AND LYNN ... this is nanc in new hampshie and i am so so sorry that you are all in pain still... i feel so much for you all.. i am still in pain but i did not have suregery like you did and i know that you probally wanted it to be a wonderful experince and come home pain free....but as i read it was not all of that and you are still suffering severely in pain... gosh i wish i could hlep you as i wish i could help myself.. but all we have here is support and pain pills when we can get them... take it easy on yourself and take each day one at a time and just try to do what you can and please of all things laugh and smile at things... keep a positive attitude as that has what has kept me going all this time... i am buying time for my surgery right now i think that i will keep going as i am and try to deal with what i have...like i had said before at least i can still work with the pain and function with the pain... it is worse when i sit or wear clothes that bind me ... so i do not sit much and i wear alot of baggie things that just don't stay up .. so i spend my day pulling up my pants and standing or laying down when i can... like others have said when we wake up in the morning is the best time we have.. gosh i wish i could feel that way all day but as soon as i get up it starts... so i argue with it all day long untill i go to bed.. i will not let this get the best of me... you all take care and try hard to survive this pain love to you all nanc in new hampshire

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: