Chronic pelvic pain

Tue Nov 21 18:58:31 2000

I am having major problems finding a Dr. that will listen to me. I have had 9 surjuries for ovarian cysts, ovary removal, caesarian, and finally a hysterectomy. In August I started developing a constant severe pain, CAT revealed nothing definately however one Dr. said it appeared my bladder & bowel were out of place. Primary physician believes this pain is caused by adhesions however I am having a time getting a surgeon or gyn. to do anything except refer me to a pain management clinic. I can't continue taking the pain med. indefinately. (I don't think) Primary Dr. is reluctant to refill prescriptions. Pain is unbearable at times and barely manageable with pain med at other times. No one seems to want to help or even determine definately what is causing the pain!! I am desperate and feel foolish constantly being referred from one Dr. to another. I feel as though I am losing my sanity over this problem. What am I missing here? Have been to major hospital gyn and surgical clinics and have gotten nowhere to date. Is there not relief for this problem?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: