Scar Tissue/Adhesions

Fri Oct 13 18:38:34 2000

Posted by Tammy on October 07, 19100 at 16:18:35:

In Reply to: Re: laser surgery for scar tissue posted by H. Sound on August 20, 19100 at 13:04:38:

I have a 41 year old brother that has been in chronic pain 24/7 for over 3 years now. He use to be very healthy, worked out every day and was in excellent shape. Two years ago, he had surgery to remove a hernia in the abdominal area. While the surgeon was operating on him, he stated my brother had massive scar tissue. We don't know where it came from because he had never had surgery before. He has all kinds of problems from feeling something around the bladder/prostate area that fills like a thorn to having problems urinating sometimes. When he takes any type of pain medicine or antibiotics, he says after a few days it feels like it burns him inside. He also has some problems with his colon. We feel that all the scar tissue the surgeon found, is a key to what is causing all of his pain. We are looking for any type of information that may help him. He is to the point he doesn't want to live any more. He never has any break at all from the pain. Please, if there is a place that we could take him to to have laser surgery done or maybe if you know of someone that will help him, please let me know.

Thank you so much,

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: