Re: ADHESIONS digest 656

Fri Oct 13 18:50:38 2000

In a message dated 10/13/00 7:06:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time, adhesions@adhesions.org writes:

<< sam7398@aol.com >> Hi stacey, I do wish you all the luck in the world with your next surgery... I too had a hysto years and years ago about 20 since then i have had a c5 c6 and a hip fusion to fix the cervical area. also a gallbladder out and a year later a hernia repaired and a ton of adhesions removed from low abdomen... i still have so much pain in belly area but doc did not address that only lower abdomen... cannot wear pants or bra comfortable and i need to get this problem corrected before i go nutso.... so much pain daily i am only on paxil to keep my self from being suicidal... those thoughts come and go but paxil keeps me in line... i have appt with my regular doc on the 27th and i need to get him to understand that this is not fibromyagia ... thats what he tells me i have.. i need to pin him down and make him hear me.. anything that i can say to him to make him believe that i am dying here and need to do something.. i am only 49 yrs old and have a full life ahead of me if i could only get rid of the pain... my doc says nothing else he can do for me and i need to understand that i have to live with this... my marrige is in trouble as my spouse is tired of my illness and i have tried everything.. even accupunture to a costly avent it did help some but not totally i still had the stomach pain...please help with anything you can think of that i can ask my doctor or tell him in order for him to hear my pain.. thanks nanc

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: