Re: Fibromyalgia vs. Adhesions

From: Kimmi (
Wed Jan 5 19:42:38 2000

Gina Hi The best doctors to see about Fibromyalgia are Rheumatologist. Bones/Joints. Many doctors treat FM, Finding a doctor to listen to you is the most important thing. There are referrals from FM groups, Arthritis Foundation that can maybe give you some names of good doctors in your area. You nailed it right on the nose about doctors wanting to lump all problems together, I still fight this battle all the time and it drives me insane. There is no one treatment to fix every problem and doctors of all people should know this and they don't. Hugs hope you find some help soon Kimmi

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: