Re: adhesions and fibro

Wed Dec 22 07:56:45 1999

Hi Jessica,

It sounds like you may have some symptoms of CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) -- I was just diagnosed with CFS and have endo, fibromyalgia and massive pelvic adhesions. Endo and fibromyalgia frequently appears with CFS. Your fatigue could be more than just lack of rest - you might want to look into it. I wish you the best of luck and improved health!

Karen O.

------Original Message----- -From: adhesions@obgyn.net [mailto:adhesions@obgyn.net]On Behalf Of -Jessica -Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 1999 11:42 AM -To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS -Subject: adhesions and fibro - -Kimmi, So sorry to hear that you are having so much pain. However, the -lights went on when I read your message. I have been having joint pain -for 6 months now, along with extreme fatige and muscle aches. Basically, -I feel as if I have run a marathon every day. My GP doctor ran tests -and x rayed my joints and everything came back normal. He basically -told me to loose weight (I am 5'8" and weigh 173) and exercise more (the -more I exercise the worse it gets! I can only handle 30 minutes every -other day) and I would be fine. He makes me feel like such a -hypochondriac! Anyway, I notice that when my adhesion pain increases -that those other symptoms are lessened. And vice a versa. Have you -noticed a similar relationship or are you just in constant pain all -over, every day? Who diagnosed your fibromylasia? Do you have -endrometriosis too? It seems a lot of people with endo end up with -fibromylasia too. Take care "Friends that stick together) Jessica -

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: