adhesions and neuroma

Fri Dec 17 22:20:19 1999

I finally made it to tyhe web page. I have sufferedfrom abdominal pain following a vaginal hyst for 2 years now. I could write a book on my experiences with HMOs and doctors. I am so sick of their lies and uncaring attitudes. I simply will not be put out to pasture on 100 mgs. of both Methadone and Neurontin a day. I developed a nueroma at the suture site at the top of my vaginal wall. After 4 months or so of screaming for help I finally went into surgery with a doctor who had seen this before (once). When he went in he found that my falllopian tubes had been left behind. ( With endometriosis on them.) They were covered with adhesions and stuck everywhere. He managed to remove them and a mass form the suture sight all through the scope. Oops. Due to the mess he left a vein open and nearly let me die by telling me top put ice an pressure on the bleeding and go to bed. Six weeks later the pain came fushing back full force. I hope I am not boring anyone. That was a year and a half ago. No one wants to deal with me here in the states. The neurontin helps so much for the pain as it is for Epilepsy and stops the nerve from shaking. My pain doctor insists that I have nerve pain but gynecology says no, it must be the adhesions. I am sure that it is both. I want to know where and when the Intergel is coming. I see from reading you messages that it is a struggle. Has anyone had luck in finding it here or in Canada? I may go to Germany if I can come up with the money. Also, has anyone experienced a nerve pain in the pevic area? God bless you all and hope that I can help in some way, Joanne

--
Joanne Butman

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: