appt with gyn today

Mon Dec 13 18:17:35 1999

I had an appt today, the dr.and husband talked for while, and he asked me if I wanted him to contact a few of the suregons he has been having difficulty getting a hold of He ad there still is no guarentees even if he use seprafilm. I still asked him if he would be involved in the surgery, he is reluctant still, but he said he would assist he general surgeon, but he has to be carefull , as he put it, not to step on any toes.

I aain asked him about doing a lap, as he had said last year, he had no problem with it, but he told me today, the scope is entirely impossible to get in due to the adhesions being so dense. He did say that the surgeons he alked to so far had told him they just do not think it is going to help her. He only told me to, that he ad talked to my pain dr, and she had told him I do not take the medication as she prescribes it, and I told him the meds ruin my appetite. I had to buy a new waredrobe, but at least that was some fun. I had a BAD night, I had laid down after drinkig my hot ovaltine, and I got so sick to my stomach,and so bloated feeling. I had alot f pain when I went to bed, and 4 hours later, I wke up with severe cramps, and had diarreha for about an hour. I finaly fell asleep,but when got up this morning, I was still cramped up.

I feel better right now, so I hope I can stay up and watch tv wit my husband tonight. The dr will see what he can do on his end, but he IS definitely afarid of tings getting worse, he is leaving it up to me, b/c he does know I have not felt well for awhile. I think he said he would be in touch within 2-3 weeks. He said that the surgeons wil talk about it, only when the patient gets to the point were they can take no more, and he knows I get there pretty much. Again time will tell, but without my gn, involved, I will not do this surgery, he did remnd me how rough the last surgery was, and IT was. I am disgusted with the pain management team now, so I do not know what will be next!

Take care, Toni

At least my gyn understands me!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: