Cure found at last!

Wed Nov 24 10:30:13 1999

I have had every operation you can think of with every test done also. The Drs thought I had a small bowel blockage as the last thing to do was a complete exploratory surgery to open me up and take my guts out. My symotoms were diarrhea vomiting,extreme stomach pains and I felt like I was being poisioned. My face was swollen and puffy and I felt so bad it was hard to get up and go to work every day. I thought maybe I had adhesions and this was blocking my stomach off. Then 2 days before my surgery I went in for a allergy test just to see if I was allergic to somthing. 1 week later I got the call from the Dr. You test positive for Celiac Disease. I could have fell of my chair to think it was this simple and no one tested me for this. I started a wheat free diet and got cook books on how to cook with out wheat. In 3 days I felt much better and now 3 months later I feel 20 years younger. My whole life is wonderful now and all I had to do is change my diet. Millions of Americans are walking around feeling miserable because of this condition that Drs don't even test them for. On average it takes 11 years for the Drs to finally test for this. The diet attacks tiny fingerlike projections in the small intestine called villi ,which absorb nutrients into the blood stream. Gluten will cause the villi to become inflamed and disappear. Without this function a Celiac has irreparable damage to the system. If you catch it in time you can be healed in a matter of 3 days on this strict diet of no wheat. You must look at every label because all prepared food has hidden in it Wheat flour,Barley and Malt. I can eat all the fresh food I want, meat, and even bread made with rice flour. You must get the book on this disease and follow it to the letter because even if you make dinner for the family and stir a the food and then use that spoon in your food you will get sick. No more prepared foods ,No canned soup,creamed vegtables,soy sauce(except the special kind in health food stores, only apple cider vinegar no distilled. The list goes on but try this diet and maybe it will be you wish come true like it was for me. Thank God I found out before it killed me.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: