I'M HOME

Wed Nov 24 09:37:12 1999

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know tha I am home and in quite a bit of pain. When the Dr. went in he found absolutely no adhesions at all. He told me that if he hadn't had another Dr. in there with him he would not have believed it . He told me that both he and the other surgeon were quite impressed. So maybe there is hope out there for us . The last surgery I had the Dr. used intereceed so I guess it worked. He did find some endo . in there though and with removing the right ovary and tube he is really quite confident that this will do the job.I did end up staying the night because I had so much pain, the nurses felt that it would be best that I stay and get the stronger meds that they could give me . I came home around 1:30 yesterday . THanks to all who gave me the support that is very much needed when going for surgery .I guess only time will tell if my problems are gone . I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I will talk to you all real soon. "FRIENDS THAT STICK TOGETER " Peggy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: