neurontin,triphala

Mon Oct 25 10:56:34 1999

I think it was Denise that just started neurontin, my experience was very sedated, feeling of going crazy, loosing it, I was laughing and crying at the same time. I had thoughts of wanting to die.( more than usual). They really like to have you trie it though. All my Docs were all excited about it. Never did a thing for my pain either.My husband broke my heart one night and made fun of my sedation on it. We're both in recovery.Being around drunk or loaded people can be very agitating for both of us. I feel he dosen't like me sometimes. And that pisses him off when I say that! If I'm to happy I think suspects I'm abusing my drugs. I don't! Sometimes I trie to forget what has happened to me over a hystorectomy that was suppose to make my quality of life better and just be goofy or maybe the whole thing drives me goofy.Triphala, where do you get it cheerio? I have pain when I sit on my butt could that be from constipation or the 1st sign of bowel adhesions. I have suspected them by my rectom for a long time. What is the 1st sign of bowel ashesions? Is this what's in store for me? The progression of adhesions to the bowel? Makes since, nothing left to grow adhesons on. But Toni do we have to quit smoking? I like to smoke. I have increased alot since last surgery and stronger ones. I'm a bit self-destuctive. Good for you anyway. I will try someday. Sherry I also have blood in my urine long before any of this started.Was told some peoples kidneys just don't filter as well as others, after a IVP and a cystscope thingy. Also I read endo. on bladder can cause that. Mine was removed and I still have blood in my urine more if I'm in alot of pain. Last dr. said if your pelvic is inflammed that could be why. So take your pick.Hope you all don't mind me getting it all out at once. Have wanted to join in for sometime its like talking at a AA meeting, if your a new comer you should listen to see what its all about 1st.CRM you took me back. I don't blame you for not wanting to go threw this again. No matter what they do you still have terrific pain. Take it easy and watch some movies. Ask for help. I'm sure we all have that in common. Not wanting to ask for help. Thank God for this forum. JJ

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: