negative MD experiences

Fri Oct 15 07:59:49 1999

Hi all,

Several of you are new to the adhesions network and have shared your negative experience with your doc when it comes to getting help for your pain and your condition.

I have found a website/group that deals with chronic pain. There are several doctors on the network that answer questions and knows of very good pain clinics where the MDs are not afraid to rx whatever is needed to get a person's pain under control so that they might have some quality of life. These MDs/pain clinics are listed on the web site as well.

Depending on the state you are in - you may have to go out of state to find the doc you need that will help. I have talked to several who have had negative experiences with the MDs in their area - but have very positive experiences with some of the pain clinics listed - even though they had to go out of state to get it. Their comments have been that the trips were well worth it because of the compassion and and willingness of the Docs to do what it takes to get the persons pain level down to a managable level.

The site is http://www.chronicpain.net. I want to encourage you not to give-up - help is out there - you just have to keep looking until you find what works best for you.

Tina

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: