Re: Vera and Gloria - forgot something!

Wed Oct 6 20:00:14 1999

I am new to this forum and wanted to thank Marilyn for the advice she gave regarding bowel obstructions. I had a complete hysterectomy in Jan 98. A few months later, I started having problems with adhesions. Approx. every 6-8 weeks I start getting abdominal pain and by the time I go to bed it's severe and I throw up several times in the night. I ache the next few days and can't wear pantyhose or anything binding. It does go away, but I'm always wondering when it will come back. My dr sent me to the surgeon who assisted my gynecologist and he did several tests and found nothing. Neither know what to do with me, but my family dr said he could put me in the hospital on IV's if it's bad enough. He agrees that more surgery to remove adhesions may cause more problems for me. Since I'm feel fine in between these attacks, no one understands my pain or what I'm going through with this. I had Ovarian Cancer and had precautionary chemo, and I thank God it was caught early and I am alive, but I wish I could get rid of the pain and vomiting. I am so glad I found this forum and know that there are so many other people that have similar problems to mine and can relate to me.

--
Gail

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: