Chris,Re: Ginny

Sat Sep 11 17:46:45 1999

Thanks for the post. Actually, I have been sick and have been out of the office a lot this week. I started having a new pain on and off since last Saturday in the upper left quadrant with referal pain to my shoulder as well as fever. It feels like the same pain you have after a lap and they leave the air in your pelvic cavity. Anyway, it got so bad yesterday that my GI sent me to the ER and requested they do a CT scan to make sure I did not have a small perforation. The ER doc immidiately said "we can't do much for chronic pain", gave me some darvocet and sent me home. I guess if it was truly an emergency I would really be sick by now, but I was surprised that the ER doc over-ruled the orders given by my GI. She does not know this happened because she is not on call this weekend and I can't talk to her until Monday. Anyway, the pain is some better and seems to not be so bad if I don't eat. I've really been down this week and can't seem to shake the blue mood. I hope you are doing well. I'll try to catch up on the posts to see how everyone is. Thanks. Ginny

At Fri, 10 Sep 1999, Christine M. Smith wrote: >
>Hi Ginny:
>You haven't been around in awhile. Either you must be feeling better
>and making up for lost time or you are very sick. I wrote you an
>e-mail, either to your home or your work address, not sure which, but
>never heard back. Are you okay?
>
>Chris S.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: