Re: toni welsh

Thu Aug 26 23:24:41 1999

At Thu, 26 Aug 1999, toni welsh wrote: >
>The pain center had mentioned Methodone to me, and i told them no way,
>as far as i heard from this drug it is very hard to function. I have
>not had time to read alot yet, is your trouble and pain from adhesions>
>
>Me too, i am cooking dinner now, I will talk later!
>
>chris how are you? Been almost a year fr us, and I have gotten no where
>at times. I am afraid that things will really flare when I go off the
>meds!

Hi Toni: Yes, it has been almost a year. Sept 17th for me. I am now on 200 mg celebrex daily and feeling much better, although I know I still have the problem, its just covered up. Maybe that will change the longer I take the med. I don't really have an answer yet, but I feel I'm getting closer. I know I have/had adhesions and now I have sacroiliac joint inflammation, plus abnormalities on the MRI such as 2 bulging discs (probably a coincidental finding) and hypertrophied facet joints in the spine, which is arthritis. I am convinced I have Crohn's but without the usual intestinal features. (diarrhea and cramping) Does your son or sister have any problems with arthritis? (since people with crohn's often have arthritis of the large joints) You mentioned that your gyn might be thinking of doing a lap but you didn't think it would do any good. At least they would get an idea of what's going on inside. I have been to PT too. It was okay but I'm not sure it did too much. I only went 6 sessions. I had mechanical traction the last two sessions and it caused a lot of pain. That's supposed to help with pain caused by discs, so I guess that's not the source of my pain since it didn't help me any. It took me about a week to recover from it! Most things they did pointed towards the SI joint on the right side. The doctor at the pain clinic said that SI joint problems is a very common source of pelvic pain.

Chris

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: