>six or more pills and think about taking all of them, but I guess we
>need to. I would like to think I could get this under control without
>taking a heavy narcotic. I don't know about the bananas. Maybe they
>are not ripe enough when she eats them. Bananas seem to be listed as ok
>in most of the documentation I have read. I still agree with you that
>something else is going on with you besides the SI pain and adhesions
>otherwise I would not think you would get relief after a prep and you
>would not have the other symtoms you are describing. Best wishes. Ginny

Hi Ginny: Yes, a burning feeling describes it very well. That's what I have in my mouth also, even when I don't have active ulcers. I usually don't have them since I started lysine. I also can only use one kind of toothpaste-store brand baking soda brand. Rembrandt has a SLS-free toothpaste but the stores around here stopped carrying it. The sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) seems to aggravate the burning and causes canker sores in some people. Do you have a lot of pain when you wake up in the morning? This is one thing that is 100% gone with me on celebrex and it is wonderful. I don't know if it was my back or what, but I would wake up in severe pain, stand up and be better. That brought some really strange looks when I reported that-except from my pcp who said it could point to the lumbar spine. But the colo-rectal doctor also asked me if I woke up in pain but did not elaborate when I said yes, I did. I meant to comment on something you said about tennis-do you always have pain after playing? I would think if you have spinal arthritis, tennis, which I think is considered high impact, would cause you a lot of pain. The PT guy told me that aerobics, especially step aerobics, would be one way to get an SI problem if you don't have one. I didnt have this SI problem before the aerobics, at least not that I was aware of. When I get back from my vacation I'm going to bring up the crohn's possibility to my pcp when I see him.

Chris

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: