new pain getting worse

Wed Jul 21 08:28:44 1999

I hope you are all doing okay, I have nt had the time to read all the posts since i have been gone. I had a very ba night again, terrible pain had woke me up 3 imes last night, and it was in my one knee, when I woke up I tried to move it and I couldn't. I do not understand the pain I am having, and why the pain in the pelvic area has gotten better sine the pain center increased the oxycontin to every 6 hours, but the other pain I have now all over my body has caused my life more turmoil, and I am afraid to complain anymore to my drs, but it is increasingly getting worse, I was sleeping through the night taking the 100 mgs of trazadone before bed. I have never had these problems, they get the bowels to move daily and something else goes wrong, all I know is the pains hurt VERY bd and now it is interferring in my daily chores again, not that I do not do them, it is very painful to do them.

I finally made an appt with the pcp to talk abot this, like I said , my first omplaint last year was in my legs, and it has spread to the hands, fingers, wrists, elbows, and especially my knees, that is where it hurts the most. I only want to feel better, I want to enjoy life, I am not that old, it hurts me to type, so I will go for now, hope to hear from someone that has had this kind of pain, I do still have some discomfort in the pelvic area, but that has gotten easier! CONFUSED AGZIN! cannot understand what is going on with my body, I know I have extensive adhesions all over the pelvicarea, but I cannot understand the pain in the rest of the body,now m shoulders are hurting so I have to stop, I feel like a hypocondriac but I am never one to complain!!!!!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: