Re: Back Pain

From: Helen Dynda (
Fri Jun 11 21:14:20 1999

I am not a medical professional, but I recently read about a procedure called a discectomy. I just did a search on it and I will give you the web site here. Then I ask that you check it out to see if this procedure seems to fit the symptoms of your wife's disc problem.

Discectomy is found at:

If this seems to relate to your wife's disc problem, I am sure you will find many more articles about this procedure. Let us know if you are on the right track to the information you are asking about.

ADCON-L is a gel adhesion barrier that has been approved by the FDA for use in laminectomy/spine surgery. I think I did see a reference that this product is also being used in discectomies too. For now, you will find ADCON-L at:

- - - - - - - - - At Fri, 11 Jun 1999, Richard Hagen wrote: >
>The MRI on my wife showed a bulging disc and a ruptured disc.
>What are the chances of it being adhesion related? Can diet improve the natural repair process? Is surgery the solution or PT?
>Dick Hagen WI USA

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: