>trying to move bowels, and alot of duphalac, they took me off senekot, I
>am getting ready to callgyn about all this, no one will even do an
>ultrasund for me, do not understand this, things are NO better, will be
>back soon, right now I am dealing with spending as much tie with my
>grandmother. She goes to hospice today, and she is dying, they say she
>could live 2 days, maybe 6 weeks, been awful, she has stopped eating,
>and gangrene is spreading up her legs. I will talk to you all later, I
>am a total nervous wreck!

Hi Toni: I'm sorry to hear that your grandmother is doing so poorly. I hope the day that she came home and dispersed her possessions helped her. You are probably not going to believe this Toni, but you sound like you are doing very well, despite the pain you are in. You sound so different than you did before you went to the pain clinic. You hardly ever post on the forum, and when you do, it sounds as if you are able to get on with your life even though you are in pain. I think the drugs might be working! How about the estratest? :<) By the way, did the gyn ever test your FSH? (to see if you were really menopausal after you went off the premarin) It seems to me that would've been an easy way to test for ORS other than an ultrasound. I sent you an e-mail, nothing much in it other than I am going for an MRI on Monday. I don't feel well but don't know why. I don't know if the MRI is going to reflect that.The other blood tests were negative (systemic diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, lupus etc) We'll see I guess. This is the third summer in a row this has been going on, getting really old. I'm sure you would agree.

Chris S.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: