Re: Trazadone-Toni

Mon Jun 7 16:43:56 1999

Dear Kathy:

I LOVE your idea and am very interested!!!! I just went back to work because my disability check from work was way too small to run a household with. I am certainly interested in what you have in mind. I REALLY need to stay home with the kind of pain I have and acting like I am okay isn't going to cut it too much longer. The only reason I haven't tried Social Security Disability is because I have heard it is almost impossible to get without an attorney and I refuse to give 1/3 to a lawyer when it probably won't be enough to even sustain me. Let me know what you plan to do.

>>> Kathy Lacy <KKGrant@aol.com> 04/19 10:52 AM >>>
>Hi Chris & Toni,

My name is Kathy, and I have been reading some of your messages in this forum. I too have most of the problems yall have talked about. I'm wondering if either one of you work outside the home? If not, were you able to draw sometype of disability? If not, would you be interested in filing a "LARGE" group disability suit.

I feel our illnesses qualify us for some help we have been paying for many years!

This goes for anyone else that reads this message.

If your interested, e-mail me at http://www.KKGrant@aol.com

"IMPORTANT"

MAKE SURE YOU ENTER "ADHESION DISABILITY SUIT" IN THE SUBJECT. (I do not open mail I don't know)

"IMPORTANT" Thank, Kathy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: