>tell me anything, only that they will try to do a lap, but if the
>adhesions are anything like they were the last time I might have to be
>cut back open, and I might lose my remaining ovary too. I know that the
>more surgery the more adhesions but there is also hope that maybe it
>would make things better.I have read others posts about having more
>surgery after finding out you had adhesions and was wondering how you
>were able to make the choice to have another surgery, I know this sounds
>stupid but it would help me greatly, I talk to my husband but it does
>not understand why the choice is so hard to make. Thanks for listening.
>
>--
>C.M
>

Hi! I too am so happy this forim is running, but not alot of people are here! I thought there was alot of women waiting for this. I too am being pushed out by my gyn, he has sent me to pain center which has put me on Neurotin, trazadone, and darvocet, still not out of pain, I hope the next time they will find something else to help, I thought for awhile things were getting better, but I still live daily with the pulling pain all across the lower pelvis, and getting up and down is a real chore, but I am trying to do as they all tell me, I am trying to live with it!

I had the 2nd laparotomy in sept last year, and the pain has gotten worse, so the drs all tell me I have to stay away from any surgery, but as the time goes by, I feel like I cannot live like this no more! I have stopped taking premarin, to see if there is any estrogen produced in my body in a few weeks, one dr mentioned ovarian remnent, but the gyn I see does not think so, he said he would have saw it at the second surgery, but the one dr said it could have been a small piece of tissue that was so stuck, it could regenerate another ovary. I have had NO memeopauseal symptoms, so I do not know if that could be. It is VERY painful in ONE spot on the right side, and that was the oavary he removed last year. But the gyn says there is no more he can do , unless a new barrier would come out, but he told my husband he will not go back in there for awhile, he is afraid the scope would not get in again, so I am waiting!

I hope to hear from some more women looking forward to seeing how they deal with these problems!

Toni

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: