Re: Toni New Gel Barrier

Sun Apr 25 01:06:49 1999

Toni, Hi,I have been told as that the Gel will be out as early as June,or July, then was told Oct. and have also been told "sometime" the latter part of the year. Really it all depends upon when the FDA gives it's approval for usage in the USA. Basically ,we are at their mercy, the clinicals have been done, and turned in, to the best of my knowlege, so now we wait for the FDA to approve. Toni, you amaze me, that you can even bowl at all! I can't even lift a bowling ball at this time, much less, throw one down the lane! Please be careful, and take care of yourself.

--
Dee
-----Original Message-----
To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@talk.obgyn.net>
Date: Saturday, April 24, 1999 5:27 PM
Subject: ADHESIONS digest 12

> ADHESIONS Digest 12 > >Topics covered in this issue include: > > 1) chris....are you doing okay, and new gel barrier > by welsh@mail.fuse.net (Toni Welsh) > >---------------------------------------------------------------------- > >---------------------------------------------------------------------- >Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 22:28:28 -0500 (CDT) >---------------------------------------------------------------------- >From: welsh@mail.fuse.net (Toni Welsh) >To: adhesions@adhesions.org >Subject: chris....are you doing okay, and new gel barrier >Message-ID: <199904240328.WAA23988@talk.obgyn.net> > >Hi chris, > >Like i said yesterday, i have had 3 rough days after rolling 3 games >with my son on tues. I hope I am going to be able to bowl, my gyn says >he is happy to hear i am going back to bowling, but then he tells my >husband I am aggravating the situatio. I was wondering about the gel >that is supposed to come out too, is this in the near future does anyone >know >i am not sure if this is the one my gyn was talking about. > >hope you are all doing okay! Hopefully soon they will have an answer for >this! > >Toni > >------------------------------ > >------------------------------ >End of ADHESIONS Digest 12 >------------------------------ >**************************

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: