Surgeon For Adhesions

Wed Oct 10 19:17:57 2012

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Teresa Franklin Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2012 6:35 AM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Surgeon For Adhesions

i am a patient of dr. semerizeds also he is the best for adhesions , it is unfournate for what has happen to him ,i dont know if u r aware. i really dont think he was able to say any thing at this time to his patients because he really does not know yet.himself. know this , if all goes well for him, u got the right dr.     ann    

Admin note: additional information regarding Dr. Semertzides is posted in our Whats New section - please visit there for more details.

--- On Wed, 8/22/12, IAS Admin <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote:

From: IAS Admin <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> Subject: Surgeon For Adhesions To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Date: Wednesday, August 22, 2012, 9:07 PM Sender: dabbott66@yahoo.com (Debbie) Subject: Surgeon For Adhesions

Does anyone know of an excellant Surgeon for adhesions. I have very severe adhesions & was seeing Dr.  Semertzides in cincinnati, Ohio but he quit his practice without notifying any of his patients.

Needless to say he was my last hope of ever living a normal life.  Thank you

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: